Up to £26.82 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children in Need Team based in Chester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.82 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
We require the following person specification for a position of advanced/ experienced social worker for the Children in Need Team in Chester:
* Must be able to complete Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
* Must be able to gain children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
* Must be able to complete sec 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
* Must be able to progress Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans in a timely and solution focused manner
* Must be able to produce Initial Court Statements and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
* Working knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation is essential
* Working knowledge of secondary practice guidance and assessment tools is essential
* To work in a child focused manner
* Must be able to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
* Full time working hours, 5 days a week
* Car used essential
* HCPC registered.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.