Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Targeted Youth Support Team based in Hemel Hempstead. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience in Youth Justice work
* Qualified Social Worker with either CiN/YJ/Welfare experience
* Up to date Youth Justice experience and familiar with the "child view system"
* Good communication skills
* Must be a car driver
* Desirable - LCS system experience.
Specific Role Information
Targeted Youth Support covers all areas of Prevention CLA SW, Leaving Care & Youth Justice. BAsed in Hemel Hempstead.
LTD/UMBRELLA: £28 p/h
PAYE (inc. pensions): £21.92
Whilst this role is for a Social Worker based within the Targeted Youth Support Team the manager is looking for a strong candidate with the following experience:
Child in Need
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.